Noosa Residences Booking Policy
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
- All bookings made via Noosa Residences directly or with Participating Websites are made subject to these terms and conditions and the person making the booking will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons who will be staying at the Residence under the booking once any payment is made in relation to the booking.
- If booking via your Travel Agent the terms and conditions provided by your Travel Agent will apply to your booking and you should ask your Travel Agent for a copy of these terms and conditions.
- Any prices, fees, deposit amounts or charges which are specified or referred to in these terms and conditions are in the same currency as the booking to which they relate.
How to make a booking
- Bookings & enquiries can be made online via our website www.noosaresidences.com, via email [email protected], with participating online booking agencies or by calling + 61 7 5474 6700. All rates shown on participating booking agencies websites can be booked direct with the resort.
- Bookings are subject to availability and applicable pricing at the time of the booking and some conditions and/exclusions may apply including but not limited to minimum stay requirements.
- Any quote given is an estimate only of price and the price will only be confirmed once a payment is made on the booking and you receive written advice from Noosa Residences that the payment has been received and the booking has been confirmed.
- A tentative booking is not ‘confirmed’ until a deposit is paid and therefore does not constitute a ‘confirmed’ booking until that monies have been receipted.
Any confirmed price is subject to change if:
- A payment which is due on a booking is not received by Noosa Residences by the date the payment is due; or
- There is a change in or imposition of a government charge, tax or levy which entitles or necessitates Noosa Residences changing the price of your booking.
- Any details relating to your booking are amended, for example your dates of stay, your room type or the number of persons staying under your booking.
Deposits, Final Payments & Cancellations
- All bookings require a deposit equal to a third (1/3) of the total accommodation or the first night accommodation, whichever is the greater This deposit must be received at the time of booking to confirm your booking.
- Your deposit is refundable up until 60 days prior to arrival – minus a $110 administration fee.
- If your booking is made within 30 days of your scheduled day of arrival, FULL payment is due at the time of booking.
- Once inside 60 days of arrival your deposit is non-refundable.
- Final balance payment is required 30 days prior to arrival
- Bookings cancelled inside 30 days of arrival will forfeit 100% of the total accommodation, unless all the room nights are fully re-booked.
- No shows and cancellations after check-in: 100% of total booking value
Mid & Low Season
- Your deposit is refundable up until 30 days prior to arrival – minus a $110 administration fee.
- If your booking is made within 14 days of your scheduled day of arrival FULL payment is due at the time of booking.
- Once inside 30 days of arrival your deposit is non-refundable.
- Final balance payment is required 14 days prior to arrival
- Bookings cancelled inside 14 days of arrival will forfeit 100% of the total accommodation, unless all the room nights are fully re-booked less re-clean & administration fee of $110.
- No shows and cancellations after check-in: 100% of total booking value
- Once a deposit or final payment of your booking has been made, confirmation of that payment will be sent to you via email.
- If any deposit or final payment is not received by the due date, Noosa Residences reserves the right to cancel the booking and any monies paid by you in relation to your booking will be forfeited to Noosa Residences.
- No refunds or amendments permitted within 14 days of arrival.
- By making this booking, you agree to the rates booked and understand that no reduction in booked rates will be considered.
- All date and room type amendments are subject to availability at the time of request, and may be subject to increased nightly room rates.
- Payments: Deposits and Final payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, in Australian Dollars or Direct Deposit Transfer. Please allow 7 days transaction time for bank transfers. We do not accept cheques as payment.
- Credit Card Payments: Please note a 1.65% surcharge will apply to all Domestic Visa and MasterCard payments, 2.25% surcharge for International Visa and MasterCard Payments, and 3.1% surcharge for American Express & JCB payments
- Direct Deposit Transfer: To make a Direct Deposit Transfer please use the following details;
- Account Name:Noosa Accommodation Services Pty Ltd trading as Viridian Noosa Residences
- Bank BSB: 034-655
- Bank Account Number: 448557
- Reference: Please use your NAME & BOOKING NUMBER as reference.
- Receipt: Email your bank transfer receipt to: [email protected]
Rates and Charges
- The currency applicable to any quoted rates will be Australian Dollar. All quoted rates are subject to change at any time until full payment is received.
- Quoted rates are inclusive of all compulsory government or regulatory charges and taxes (for example GST) where applicable.
- Quoted rates do not include transport to or from Noosa Residences or items of a personal nature including but not limited to laundry, telephone, taxis, room service, meals or transfers, airport taxes), hire items unless otherwise indicated
- Some rates which are quoted are valid only for a minimum number of nights and if the number of nights included in your booking changes the rate may also change.
Extra Person Policy
- Rates are quoted as a 2 Bedroom Residences accommodating up to 4 guests & 3 Bedroom Residences accommodating up to 6 guests.
- Additional charges apply for a 5 guests or more in a 2 Bedroom Residence and 7 guests or more in a 3 Bedroom Residence. Maximum additional guests numbers apply according to Residences
- Extra person chargeis $30.00 per night per person.
- Contact the resort for additional guest restrictions and charges.
No-Shows or Terminations
- No shows: A no show is defined as a booking that does not check-in on the scheduled day of arrival.
- All no show bookings will be cancelled and the room will not be available for check-in after the scheduled arrival date.
- No refund will be provided to no show bookings, with 100% of the pre-paid reservation charged as a cancellation fee.
- We always recommend you contact the property should your travel plans change.
- When you check-in you may be asked to provide photographic identification.
- If you are unable to provide such identification your booking may be cancelled and you may be liable to pay Noosa Residences an amount equal to the full booking amount plus any other costs incurred by Noosa Residences in connection with the booking. Accordingly, any pre-payment you have made in relation to the booking will be forfeited to Noosa Residences under this term.
- Check in time is 3.00pm. Should you wish to guarantee an earlier check in time you must book an additional night stay at the time of booking and pay the applicable rate.
- Check out time is 10.00am. Should you wish to guarantee a later check out time you must book an additional night's stay at the time of booking and pay the applicable rate.
Noise & Party Policy
- In the interests of all of our guests, please be mindful of noise levels so as to not affect other guests’ holiday experiences. TVs and sound systems should be kept at a reasonable level. Children yelling at the pool should be discouraged.
NO PARTY POLICY
- Noosa Residences Body Corporate enforces a strict No Party Policy. Should our security company or management be called for any excess noise, gatherings or disturbances, a $150.00 call out fee will be charged.
- Under no circumstances are any animals permitted within the Residences or on the property. Extra cleaning fees plus professional cleaning of rugs, lounges, mattresses, pillows and the dry cleaning of all blankets, donnas & not limited to will be charged as applicable.
Breakages & damage
- Each Residence is fully self-contained and features the finest fixtures and fittings with stylish furniture to reflecting the relaxed Noosa lifestyle. Each Residence is individually owned and we respectfully ask all care to be taken while you occupy the Residence. Any damage or breakages may be charged to your account.
- A valid credit card is to be supplied upon check in and kept on file for the duration of your stay. This may be used to cover incidental items including but not limited to telephone charges, security bond or deposit for any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
- The Residences must be left clean and tidy at the end of this reservation. Garbage and recycling must be disposed in accordance with the usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins.
- Guests must not leave excess rubbish in common or public areas. If excess rubbish is left on premises the guest will be charged a minimum $200.00 rubbish removal fee.
- Any charges incurred to clean the Property when it is not left clean and tidy or to repair damage to or reinstate the Residences, will be charged to the credit card(s) provided by way of security. This is minimum charge of $200.00. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge and moving displaced furniture.
- Please note that Noosa Residences has a strict & NO PARTY POLICY. this includes excess noise, gatherings or disturbances to other guests. Should security or management be called to address any of these issues a $150.00 call out fee will be charged.
Room Allocation & Special Requests
- Whilst Noosa Residences attempts to accommodate all special requests and villa allocations, we do not guarantee that special requests can be accommodated. This includes but is not limited to room allocation, requests for early check ins, late check outs.
- Noosa Residences does not permit any form of gathering / large groups in the Residences. The only number of guests permitted inside the Residence is the number of guests submitted as part of the reservation.
- Christmas / Birthday / New Year’s celebrations, Hens / Bachelor parties or any type of gathering is not permitted and Noosa Residences reserves the right to ask any additional guests to vacate the premises.
Residence Housekeeping Servicing
- Your booking does not include housekeeping servicing unless your stay is for eight (8) nights, in which case your villa will be serviced on or about the fifth (5th) day of your stay. For extended stays, servicing will occur weekly as advised by Noosa Residences. Servicing is available at an additional charge. Please contact the resort for charges that apply.
- Each residence has a two (2) car, lock up garage. Please note that there is no other parking for trailers, boats, motor homes at Noosa Residences and these are not to be brought into the streets.
- Cars are not to be parked on the streets or on grassed and /or garden areas and will be towed at the car owner’s expense.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian. If a guest is found to be under the age of 18 and is not accompanied by an adult Noosa Residences may automatically cancel the reservation.
- Reservations for 'schoolies', school leavers or celebration of graduations will not be permitted at Noosa Residences. Should a reservation be made on behalf of any of these classifications, Noosa Residences has the right to deny the reservation.
No Smoking Policy
- Noosa Residences is adjacent to the Noosa National Park. The resort is a TOTALLY NON- SMOKING resort. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- If management is notified that any person is smoking in the residences including balcony areas and common areas a minimal $500 fine will be issued.
- Charges will reoccur for repeated smoking offences which may also lead to a non-refundable eviction.
Residences Work & Decor
- As all of the Residences are individually owned, Residence owners may choose to decorate or undertake internal maintenance at their discretion. Noosa Residences Management will endeavour to ensure any actions taking place in surrounding Residences is not at the disruption of guests and reserves the right to not be required to offer compensation should unexpected disruptions take place out of management control.
- Noosa Residences strongly recommends that at the time of booking you purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes cover for forfeiture of deposits upon cancellation of booking.
Third Party Products and Services
- Third party products or services are sometimes sold together with accommodation provided by Noosa Residences. In such circumstances the third party is entirely responsible for supplying the products or services to you and any involvement Noosa Residences has in facilitating your booking with the third party is as the third party's agent. Noosa Residences is in no way the supplier of the products and services and to the extent permitted by law Noosa Residences is not liable for any failure by the third party to provide the products or services, nor for any act, error, omission, default or negligence of the third party.
- All third party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third parties.
- Noosa Residences does not warrant the accuracy of any information, statements or representations made by third parties
Release, indemnity and proportionate liability
- To the extent permitted by law, any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought into the room or onto grounds or carpark remain your responsibility and Noosa Residences is not responsible for their safekeeping.
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless Noosa Residences and its current and former officers, employees and agents against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at Noosa Residences for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree to indemnify Noosa Residences and its current and former officers, employees and agents for all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) incurred or suffered by Noosa Residences or its current or former officers, employees or agents arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at Noosa Residences except to the extent caused or contributed to by Noosa Residences or its current or former officers, employees or agent negligence.
- We grant you a licence to stay at our property and we reserve the right to terminate the licence at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on Noosa Residences are excluded under these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law or under any international consumer protection legislation, provided that, to the extent that such law permits Noosa Residences to limit its liability, then Noosa Residences; liability is limited to:
- in the case of services, supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods, replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
Events Beyond Control
- Noosa Residences is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
All travel documents, observance of laws and government regulations are your responsibility.
Use of Information
- You consent and authorise Noosa Residences and the relevant Participating Property to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of administering your booking and providing you with any services associated with your booking.
You consent to information which you have provided to Noosa Residences or the relevant Participating Property as part of your booking being used by Noosa Residences, the relevant Participating Property or any of their related bodies corporate for the purpose of informing you about offers and promotions which relate Noosa Residences.
- Noosa Residences will not provide or disclose any information you have provided to Noosa Residences or the relevant Participating Property to any person other than a related body corporate without your prior written consent.
- Upon request by you and to the extent permitted or required by law, Noosa Residences will provide you with access to and/or the ability to correct your personal information however only the person who made the booking will be entitled to access and/or correct personal information pertaining to that booking.